Can you believe you are looking for a photographer to capture the end of your high school years! This is an amazing time, and one that you should enjoy, cherish and have photos to reminisce about “back in the days”. And that is where I come in, I am looking for fun, outgoing, stylish, and motivated Juniors to have their senior portraits taken with me! These photos will be taken in the summer before your senior year, and as you share them amongst your friends you will reap the rewards as they come in to have their photos taken with me also!
1. You will receive TWO free sessions! First will be an amazing session the summer before your Senior year, this will include group photos with the other reps (have your friends apply too), and individual shots. The 2nd will be during your senior year at your location of choice! (There will be qualifications to earn this session for free).
2. You’ll be pampered with professional hair and makeup at the summer session
3. Watermarked senior repp cards with your photo on them to hand out to friends and family
4. You will receive digital images from the day to share your experience on all your favorite social media sites.
5. CASH for each friend that you refer to Brandie Marie Photography
- $20 for EVERY booked session
- $50 bonus after 10 booked sessions
- $100 bonus after 20 booked sessions
1. I will need a signed release form of your images
2. Pass out your wallets to your friends
3. Share your digital images on social media, tagging Brandie Marie Photography
4. Send a minimum of three friends to Brandie Marie Photography to earn your 2nd session FREE
Your friends earn discounts too!
All they have to do is mention your name and they will earn 10% off their entire session!!
Contact me, Brandie with a quick email! Tell me your name, hobbies, school, and why you think you would be a good representative for Brandie Marie Photography. All you have to hit is the “talk to me” tab and you can send me an email!
When is the deadline?
I will be choosing all my senior reps by May 15th, so please have them in by May 1st. Only 2-3 juniors from each high school will be chosen!
I can’t wait to capture your senior year!!!